nrega Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee web portal at www.nrega.nic.inMahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act MGNREGA, which is State Government may by notification make rules to carry out the provisions of Act subject
to the conditions of consistency with Mahatma Gandhi NREGA and rules made by the Central Government.
How to State wise info search :
visit official site : http://www.nrega.nic.in/
select state and district and block and panchayat.
search by works and job cards etc :
display visible at screen.
search "?", select state and district.
click on "go".
1. Providing not less than one hundred days of unskilled manual work as a guaranteed employment in a financial year to every household in rural areas as per demand, resulting in creation of productive assets of prescribed quality and durability;
2. Strengthening the livelihood resource base of the poor;
3. Proactively ensuring social inclusion and
4. Strengthening Panchayati Raj Institutions.
MGNREGS stakeholders are:
1. Wage seekers
2. Gram Sabha (GS)
3. Three-tier Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs)
4. Programme Officer at the Block level
5. District Programme Coordinator (DPC)
6. State Government
7. Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD)
8. Civil Society
9. Other stakeholders [viz. line departments, convergence departments, Self-Help Groups (SHGs), etc.].
Schemes that can be converged are
1. Central / State Finance Commission Grants
2. National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM)
3. Integrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP)
4. Total Sanitation Programme (TSC) / Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan
5. Backward Region Grant Fund (BRGF)
6. Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
7. RRR (Ministry of Water Resources)
8. National Afforestation Programme (NAP)
9. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
10. National Horticulture Mission (NHM)
11. Scheme funded from State Budget
12. National Bamboo Mission
13. National Afforestation Programme
for more details visit official site of NREGA : http://www.nrega.nic.in/