indian railway reservation form online for tatkal, general ProcessPlease follow the under noted process for booking of railway tickets.
1. Logon to the site of IRCTC www.irctc.co.in
2. Register yourself on the site (if first time user) or log on with Username and Password (meant for IRCTC site).
3. Provide the requisite information i.e. stations (departure & arrival), date and class of the journey under option of 'Plan My Travel and Book Ticket'.
4. Select your train from the list of trains displayed by IRCTC and click on 'Book Ticket'
5. Provide passenger details and confirm your address for getting delivery of tickets. The amount of ticket will be displayed for payment.
6. Choose payment option 'State Bank of India'. You will be taken to our site onlineSBI.
7. Log in with Username and Password (meant for onlineSBI) and confirm the payment.
8. On successful transaction, you will be provided with Transaction Id and date of transaction.
9. The ticket will be delivered by IRCTC at your place of choice. Delivery of ticket is sole responsibility of IRCTC.
10. For cancellation of ticket, submit your ticket at a computerized counter of Railways. On cancellation of ticket by Railways, the amount shall be credited back to your account.
11. Service charges @ Rs.10/- per transaction shall be levied w.e.f. 01.08.2006.
For Railway tickets booked through IRCTCGeneral Information
I-tickets/e-tickets : email@example.com
For Cancellation E-tickets : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mumbai Suburban Season tickets : email@example.com
Registered Office / Corporate Office :
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.,
B-148, 11th Floor,Statesman House,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001.